Alfeeya Artist


Alfeeya Shaikh

I Alfeeya Shaikh am an Indian Singer and Actress born in Dubai now settled in Mumbai.I have acted in various Hindi & South-Indian movies.The driving force in my career, that early interest in singing and dancing bought new opportunities on a variety of screens for me.Working on an independent film  currently which is being submitted and doing its rounds at the festivals like Berlin, Toronto, Germany, Cannes etc.I am also working on launching my music in both Hindi & English languages.I am open to act in feature films [Bollywood & Telugu], Web series and short films,provided they are from a well-known banner.

 

I enjoy my free time with family and friends, watching movies, traveling, eating anything chocolate, and collaborating with other musicians and filmmakers! I also head an integrated media content house- MCN DIGITAL MOTION PICTURE & TV PROGRAMMES TRADING LLC which is one of the leading production companies in Dubai.We are leader in numerous genres including feature films and urban with distinct content and we co-produce, acquire and distribute Indian language films in multiple formats worldwide, having our spread across the MENA region authorizing a globally renowned digital network with a focus on premium content in the utility, information and knowledge space apart from Entertainment.


My upcoming Hindi feature Film named  'JIHAD' releasing theatrically worldwide by the end of this year, will be submitted in various Indian and International Film Festivals.I have co-produced it as well as playing the female lead,KARB (हिन्दी): Grief,Anguish,Endless pain,Panic Horizon,etc.This short film has been produced by supporting "women empowerment" and "women equality with men" which is a burning universal issue all over the world.This movie also emphasized on the educational front in this film knowing the fact that women are not allowed higher education like men and hence their talents are wasted-especially the rural areas of our globe. I won the "Best Debutant Actress Award" at NRI Achievers Awards for this movie.Check our motion poster of the same released on YouTube so far. 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is time for Bollywood to notice this multi-talented artist